17 January 2014

They Say it's My Birthday

Rumor has it the above is true, so I just go along with the title. But today is not about me. No matter I was just called in for the team I am liaison-ing tonight for a last minute practice. So again apologies for the briefness in all of this.


My concern here is that there are two preferred shades of green. A lot of people don't like the double blue together. I do appreciate the throw back alternate, but the direction the team moved in with the current set would be just fine. There's more white in the uniform and the darkness of this green shad highlights the cres much better.

All in all, I'll let you know how we did on Sunday. Go Royals!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.