08 January 2014

Quack City Trick, Quack-Quack City Trick

Hello to everyone all across the fruited plain (and the rest of the world)! Now the followers from the eraly days know that I've experimented with the Ducks as a means of different types of uniforms. Be it Hawai'ian or Zubaz and everything in between, I have pretty much been there. This however is a more traditional approach - a popular concept design using Wild Wing, but all I did was transfer the original to a Reebok Edge template and switched colors. The color switching is common, and the template sort of is, but if you take away the template it would generally look identical to the original outside of the color.


I'm not completely sure which one will be featured next but because of yesterday's weather, I'm not sure if if Lady Liberty will be arriving late. That may not be good because I head back to Springfield in a week already! Then again, I'm a week ahead of the non-winter athlete/non-resident assistant body of campus that has to be back early. At least I can keep getting done the things I wasn't sure I'd get to do. Speaking of which, I'm going to continue that right now. I'll be back soon!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.