20 January 2014

Halfway Home

Utica is roughly the halfway point of my voyages to and from Springfield. Considering that the AHL is doing a better job moving towards the west coast, I'm very surprised that the Canuckleheads affiliate is not close to it's parent club at all..


Green, green, glorious green from Jake88. This is great because there is more incorporated green and as a result is differentiated enough from their parent club's kit. Don't know about the hem design, but I suppose that it helps with the distinction. I think I would prefer the alternate logo as the crest here, but this is passable.

I'm sort of playing catch up right now, so this has been a very tricky scheduling process in regards to what to do when. Don't be alarmed if things continue to seem off the next couple days.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.