23 January 2014

The Members of Parliament

The work has piled up in a hurry and is not making leisurely things like BNG any easier. I'm trying to work with what I got right now, so I hope you'll be able to work with it too.


I really love this set that Alan has given us. Generally I don't like the mismatching home and road set, but they actually still contrast very well. The traditional aspects are still featured about the same on both and helps tremendously. The only thing I question is the placement of the hem striping seems too far down from where it should be. I'm really impressed with this one.

 If I ever get a break, I'm going to get another few concepts for the retro-modern series. Not sure who to do as I haven't been able to consider it yet. In the mean time, there is BNG work to be done for your entertainment so I will get to that for you soon!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.