19 January 2014

The Great Dhane

Jake is back and with another IIHF concept today and while I don't have time for myself to make concepts at the moment (or continue my series), that is all we will have today. In the mean time it was another good game for Dhane Smith of the Buffalo Bandits, who recorded a natural hat trick in Friday's win over the Colorado Mammoth (the first ever in Colorado for the Bandits), has consecutive games with a hat trick.


I love the vintage looking crest in this, definitely unique to the Danes. I question the use of a hem stripe but matches the the sleeves. The sleeves are clever, but I don't particularly care for them. While the socks seem rather plain, they're better than if they were blank.

While Hoophall wraps up tomorrow, we should be back to normal between Tuesday and Thursday, but classes start back up on Wednesday so the weekend may actually where we pick it up again at full throttle.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.