26 January 2014

The Sun is a Mass of Incandescent Gas

I took the liberty to go back to a dark era in Coyotes history: the Acid Trip jersey. The jersey so got it's name because the desertscape featured on it was so despised by the general public. Those days are well gone, but it is stuck in our minds forever.


While I did not use the original background for the hem and cuffs, I did use it for the background but with the current color scheme. I used the state rays that were incorporated in the alternate logo instead. Granted the hem shouldn't be so high up, I was going based on the crest logo positioning.


With color rearrangement, I decided to put the desertscape to see how it would look and it looks better just because it is a little less crowded despite being more specific to detail. This color scheme, however, is much more easy on the eyes.

That's all I got on this Sunday afternoon, I'm Ricky Mazella. I'll see you on the radio.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.