16 January 2014

Hoophall Ahoy

As this year Spalding Hoophall Classic has begun, I am getting ready for my first shift tomorrow Where I'll be with the women's basketball team from Christ the King High School of New York City. My co-liaison has been so exited for this particular shift just because I was pitted with her. Nobody has ever been so excited to work with me for anything (not that I don't get along with folks or anything). But we are well on our way. I will not need to be in for that game until 6PM so I will have all day to chillax.


Here I wanted to bring back the Burger King jersey and make it purple as the color to use for coloring the old (for now) third jerseys. And I would like to see more purple again and have it brought back. I wasn't fond of the font so I left it at what the have been using. Other than that, the gradients have been duplicated accordingly.

I would write something else, but I may be needed to be on call in-case something happens with someone else. That will be the case all weekend. So we'll see how things work out. I'll be back!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.