24 January 2014

Metro Atlanticism

The Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference doesn't have it's own hockey conference. Which is why I didn't know if the Peacocks of St. Peter's College had a team or not. I only new of the local boys (Canisius and Niagara) from the MAAC. Now I'll have to find the rest.


I'm not too keen of the half yoke outline or half cuff link, but everything else is spot on seeing the different inner collar I'm assuming it is intentional. At the same time, it looks better than the last concept of his. I like the inclusion of the green and black to add some variety, particularly the black over green for the equipment.

Off to me creating more content. Sorry to be brief, but the bulk of my Friday is not like last semester where I had no class but rather in the afternoon. I'll write again soon.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.