29 January 2014

It's Here, Asymmetrical Royalty

The only featurette today is my most recent addition to my collection. I almost had both pre-Edge and Edge versions by mistake, but made sure I got the right one. The hem and mesh make this one that much more appealing unlike that another jersey ruined by the Edge era uniforms.


I will be working on more of course, and soon may make a business out of it. Until then, it's not quite a long way off. But it is a real trophy in my collection, there we can't disagree (can we?). While I continue to look for more. Share your most wanted jersey of all time if you wish everybody has one - at any level of sport (even the Hollywood version - eg: Slapshot, etc . . .). Well I will be back to write again soon!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.