21 January 2014

Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like a Bee

Mohammad Ali or Alexander Mogliny, you're sure to get fire power in the area of play. A saying turned famous broadcast call, the phrase is prevalent to the application below.


They honeycomb patter seems like an obvious selection. The socks really bother me - why stick with simple striping when you can really stick the branding of the honeycomb on it? The number font isn't enticing either, rather large and over italicized. I'm telling you the pattern really saves this one big time.

Remember the contest that the Sting had a while back and popular HJC contributor and writer Dylan Alexander won. He got his own free jersey and got to drop the ceremonial faceoff at the first game they were worn. I would do stuff like that, but not unless I asked for a royalty fee (of a negotiable 10% per jersey sold) for my services. So I don't provide entries. Just something for you to consider for yourself . . .

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.