14 January 2014

Istanbul, not Constantinople

Today, I regret that I must be brief. Jake88 has an IIHF concept on display and you can see that below. It will be like this at the blog for a little while, but don't get completely used to it (lest I say otherwise).


I don't know what the current jerseys look like (the new ones anyway). I'm afraid this seems too simple for this template. It also makes it look more crowded on the colored uniform. As for the striping, feature the crescent and star on a single, solid stripe at the current position of the striping of both jerseys. Therefore, remove the flag from the home kit and replace it with the road crest font. There you have it.

No time to chat today. Enjoy another terrific Tuesday!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.