22 January 2014

The O'Jays and the Creighton Jays

One song that I hadn't heard in a while until the other day was For the Love of Money by the O'Jays. I then thought 'How hasn't Geico used it yet?' Now I really figure that it would go with that stupid stack of money with eyes, but whatever. Elsewhere in the world, Jake88 has one of his last two concepts for the time being. The other will be here Friday.


Hmm . . . Upon further review, the jersey isn't as I had anticipated. I can't correlate the striping design to Creighton's branding for starters. Also the addition of silver doesn't really stand out enough for me to want its inclusion. I'm also not sure if the collar is intended to be singular colored on the inside of the jerseys or not. The worst thing about this is actually relatively minor - the logo on the helmet, which I would just remove all together.

This Hoophall tournament took a lot out of me, I still haven't full recovered quality sleep. Which means my brain will be fried until the weekend as far as new concepts for the retro-modern series is concerned. The first few days of class will not help that any. I'm going to recharge and I'll be back tomorrow.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.