13 January 2014

The Blitzer Gunners

Hi friends, today I'll be slightly following up from a previous idea. There is a place in the city of Buffalo on Hertel avenue called Mes Que. The official tailgating site for two soccer teams in particular. The National Premier Soccer League's FC Buffalo are adoringly nicknamed "The Blitzers" and Arsenal of the Barclays Premier League "the Gunners (colloquially). Ad you may recall the Buffalo Arsenal club wanted an alternate logo, for which I came up with several solutions. I recently had an epiphany to being Buffalo without copying the rest or something to that effect. My eureka moment came up with a flag.


Yes, it's the flag of the city of Buffalo, NY and it's "Arsenalized." I took several Arsenal elements and incorporated them to replace the city seal in the center to look like the current crest while including the 70s cannonballs and the clubs establishment as well as (of course) replacing Buffalo blue with Arsenal red. That was my idea. Now i have to present it to the group in a couple hours at the viewing party when Arsenal play at Aston Villa. For now, that's all I've got. I will get back to you very soon!

-Ricky

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems so Christmasy here!

Richard Mazella said...

I leave it up until the Orthodox feast for John the Baptist every year. In this case Monday the 20th of January.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.