01 January 2014

Stadium Series: Chicago (For Auld Lang Syne and the Winter Classic)

As we've rung in the new year and with the Winter Classic in a half hour, I quickly show my final of the three Stadium Series concepts I had prepared last week. Something fun will be developing this month and may be out sooner than late, so keep your eyes posted!


The Robo-Penguin is back again, but in a more prominent role - as a potential special event jersey. It would also be the second ever Pinguinos jersey, the other from the 1971/72-1973/74 seasons. The yoke striping was difficult because they didn't run straight and ran in accordance with the yoke cut. Meanwhile, I miss those black alternates from 1996/97 to 2006/07, 2008/09. So I brought them back (sort of), the difference being that the pants are red rather than black.Also another change is the red numbers with white used to be white with red.

I also have quick updates for the immediate time being. But you can for the first time (successfully, anyway) see and hear me at the same time.


Now that we've covered the blog business, we can head out. No clue what's up for tomorrow. We'll all just have to wait and see.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.