28 January 2014

Sleeves and Basketball

While there generally hated by the players, nobody really knew what the fans though until now. I was raoming around Bleacher Report and found a poll for fans on which I participated. While I personally generally like them, they have their faults. My findings to that point as of a few minutes ago are as follows.


I voted for the third option. I would say the last as a jersey enthusiast, but never before I bought one from my team (in this case Indiana) who does not currently have one. Much less, I don't own an NBA jersey - that gold 90s pinstriped Reggie Miller jersey still eludes me. I had an idea before the pole of the hatred among fans, but this actually seems high  as far as people who like it. The first option is the only true no and I considered the remaining answers as yeses. If these had multicolored crest logos, then I'd be 100%, of which I'm between 85-95% right now. I am appreciative that this year's sleeves are slightly longer from the jerseys used last year. The only ones that look bad this year are the ones for the All-Star Game in New Orleans, but it's because of the poor branding of the event, not the jersey itself.

Well, I'm out and feel free to leave your opinions below!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.