27 January 2014

Lacoste of it All

I was browsing the Lacoste website as the Australian Open has just wound down and discovered a semi-annual sale. I currently own products from their fragrance line and their home line. I found a nice sweatshirt, but it wasn't even a little on sale. I also took down their (male's) size chart (sorry, ladies) for my personal benefit, but I figured to put it up here anyway. I also found something with a jacquard pattern that I had ought to make a template for for future uniforms.




As for the near future, yet another jersey has been shipped . . . it will for sure be here today or tomorrow, which means you'll see it tomorrow or (presumably) Wednesday. I had found it on Friday after that post so I didn't get to tell you about it. You may or may not be surprised. I'll see to it that there are pictures from Springfield College club hockey opponents uniforms be up soon as well as their final home opponent on Sunday maybe after their Friday night game at 10PM against Norwich, yes 10PM EST. That apparently was the only ice time available and Norwich will be getting home near 4 AM maybe and there probably will only be one ice cleaning if any between one of the intermissions. Yours truly will be the PA guy for one final time unless we get a home playoff game. In the meantime, look forward to the next few days.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.