25 August 2012

The Rundown of the Semifinals

The two Major league Lacrosse semifinals will be at 1 & 4 PM EDT respectively. The game featuring the 1 seed is always the first one. Denver will "host" Long Island the first game and Washington will "host" Boston at their own field the latter, so it's more home to the Cannons not the Bayhawks. The finals will be held tomorrow at 3 PM EDT between the two winners from today. Hopefully the Cannons win today and tomorrow.

Images courtesy of the MLL



*In location alphabeltical order.


I'm very much looking forward to these games, this is probably the highlight of the trip. Even though Thursday was my first Angels road game and first with projected starter Jered Weaver, these are my first pro outdoor lax games. The fact that there are three helps the cause and I have been to Fenway before - with a picture of their plastic super over-sized championship ring my body could fit into during the CT vs. MA high school all-star game. So we'll see what happens before my return home tomorrow night! And one last thing before I forget:

Happy 22nd Anniversary to my Mom and Dad!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.