17 August 2012

Rockin' Out in Vancouver

No I'm not talking about when the NLL's Toronto Rock came to town to play the (now inactive) Vancouver Ravens for the first time with a loss at GM Place 10 seasons ago. I'm talking about my latest design. I am just itching to add the rest of the necessary parts for this guitar, but it's not about the parts so I won't add them.


Rather the finished concept would suffice.


That's my idea, no strings attached (get it?). Enough with this punnery, I need to get back to work with some new leads. I cant feed you if I don't have very much. Right now I am a poor man compared to who I was three months ago. The studio has been up and running practically 24/7 to provide your entertainment. And with that, I lived to see another day (today).

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.