01 August 2012

"It's 86 Degrees Here in Florida, South Florida Today."

HJC is hosting a contest to see who can beat the Panthers with an potentially brand new alternate sweater. Each participant is given two tries, I took that to my advantage.I took familiar alternate and "half inverted" the color scheme. The half being the same colors in different order as opposed to regular color inversion. The other gave me the opportunity to guinea pig the Islander alternates in different surroundings. Let's see if you recognize these:

Based on the 2009/10-2011/12 jerseys.

The other option brings back my favorite logo in this franchise.

The font is that of the Panthers brand for both. I prefer the second one better, but I have to let the HJC voting committee be the judge of that if either of them. However you should feel free to leave your valued opinions below.

I am visiting my former athletic director at St. Mary's HS in Lancaster, NY today to wish him well as he finishes his last few days on the job before starting as AD at the prestigious University HS in Ft. Lauterdale, Florida. No I did not coordinate my visit and this post for the same day as the contest just began on Monday. You can read about his final farewell on the Buffalo News website.

Please keep in mind to send concepts to me too. You have a valued talent that we would love to display here. The Buffalo/Western New York is the gateway of the Northeast to the USA, so don't be bashful. Until I write again tomorrow!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.