31 July 2012

Amour for Under Armour . . . Not Really

It doesn't matter who makes the jerseys as long as they aren't poor quality. It appears that Under Armour makes hockey jerseys too now. Problem is, only Boston College wears their style hockey jersey. If anyone esle happens to know, please comment below!


I decided to take matters into my own hands and explore the Under Armour market in hockey. I almost went to it's home for school - Maryland University. That was only if I had gone to school for my second major of engineering if I ever switched on sport management before the end of high school. I might create templates for football and/or basketball, the latter being easier. Simple but to the point was the goal today and I believe I have achieved that. So without further ado, I will leave you to browsing the site or waiting for me to release my Florida Panther fake new third jersey for the HJC contest of the same topic. Bye now!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.