03 July 2012

An Apology . . .

We experienced a minor issue as yesterday's post wasn't submitted properly and did not show. I had done it first thing in the morning and set a time stamp for 3:30 PM yesterday. As for today, the second summer session for school began for me. Instead of being at Erie Community College (ECC) South from 8-10:30 on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays I am now at ECC North from 10:45-2:30 Tuesdays and Thursdays(all times Eastern Daylight). In addition, it's at least twice the distance to North Campus than South from my place. Then I biked out for lunch as soon as I got back from school, then had to get ready and leave for work. I hadn't had time for myself until now . . .

Anyway, this one's new.


The Price is Right Orange Collection
Home, Road, Alternate



I wanted to try one of the other two color schemes.

Courtesy of www.qwizx.com

I might as well have the blue one ready tomorrow. They say that more often than not, double blue jerseys don't turn out well. I'm going to give it another go. Until then!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.