08 July 2012

The Rendering

Unfortunately I will be entertaining my guests, the first of whom arrived this afternoon. They're swell guys but I can't devote time to them and the blog, so the blogs for the remainder of the week through Friday will be pre-written and slated for posting.However, I did want to share with you the original drawing of the collaboration of my room - fairly accurate I'd say.

The general idea (from June 2011)

Well it seems to have turned out very well and I am pleased. I will be covering the festivities of the MLB and AAA All-Star Games. The 25th AAA All-Star Game Is being hosted by my Buffalo Bisons as well as the home run derby and celebrity all-star softball game. The Famous Chicken is making an Extra stop to Coca-Cola Field tomorrow (Monday) in addition to the usual one summer game. The Herd got to the .500 mark, good enough for 4th place in the Northeast Division. The Pacific Coast League (PCL/opposing) manager is Marty Brown, IL Governor's Cup winner when he managed the 2004 Bisons. All of the above is the purpose for my guests' visit - and my inviting them.

This site may be boring concept-wise, but there should be many photos from the other events up here. I will also have them up on my (personal) Facebook account too. Details will be added later for the posts on this blog. Bye for now.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.