07 July 2012

The Finishing Touch (of Phase II)

I just got back from Lake Chautauqua and guess what - my free-hand stencil is finished! I still have to paint the floor blue, but the closet has also been completed. My guests this week will be among the first to view my masterpiece in person. Here are the finalized products:

The "Big A of the East" . . . literally! 

A closet-ful of fun?
Anyway, I'm glade the featurette of the room can shine brightly so all can bask in it's glory. The climax is behind us as we approach the home stretch of this project. I will have decorative photos upon completion of the floor. In the mean time, I have to run as I make final preparations for our guests to be.

-Ricky

1 comment:

Justin said...

The Angels logo looks great! Especially for a freehand. Can't wait to see the rest.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.