17 July 2012

A Canuck of a Whale

This begins a two part miniseries (unintentionally). I decided to swap jersey stitching with the two teams entering the NHL inn 1970. I also tried to get them both into one post but I hadn't started. I know Ryan at HJC isn't thrilled with gradient jersey's, but I wanted to give it a go.



I'd like to remind you guys to not be shy on sending me concepts to bngraphics2012@aol.com. They can be regarding any sport you want. Otherwise, the Sabres concepts will show up here tomorrow.

-Ricky

2 comments:

Tyler Gross said...

Woah, I actually kind of like that home.

Richard Mazella said...

I was hoping different was good in this case . . . I was thinking about that alternate with the current whale logo with the red and blue. So I decided to give it home status instead of just an alternate.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.