02 July 2012

Failure to Launch

(originally "A Trip to Burbank")

A few years ago I came upon a website called Qwizx dot com which has everything game show from several countries, especially the US. I found some bonus items from The Price is Right in regards to schemes, effects, etc . . . and I decided to take something from it, a good idea but bad colors to work with. This was the result:

The Price is Right Green Collection
Home, Road, Alternate



Typically, Ryan at HJC would be hounding me for leaving the NHL logo in various places, but I always think it is fun to see them as an "NHL franchise" at all. The actual idea can be seen below.

Courtesy of www.qwizx.com
Maybe I could get this to work for St. Patty's Day if I can play around with the provided shades of green. This was done some time last year. You can obviously tell that the above scheme matched the Carolina Hurricanes scheme (and template at HJC) but it has failed. At least I had the appropriate wordmark! That does it for today.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.