23 July 2012

BNG 3.0?

Not quite yet, but I have brought a reverse logo about and a company bus to motorcade in for parades, etc . . .




I'm planning on ditching current concepts and come back to them in some weeks. Until then, I might be stuck with the task of finding inspiration. Maybe I should get something off my roller hockey team - the St. John's Journeymen a run for it's money. That always seems to be enjoyable for me. I'm going to have to relax and watch a soccer match or play a soccer video game before my (tentative) last center referee match of the season. Then I will have work for another week and I will be finished with work in the Buffalo area. Of course I will have to go to our unit banquet on August 8th, but as the incumbent I will be passing the Al Odenbach award to this year's outstanding first year official.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.