14 July 2012

St. Patty's Day in July

I needed a new idea. This is done half-baked (in every Aspect) but I am going to retrace the template as well. I want to clean up these concepts once that's done. From a distance they look okay, but this does need more effort and time, which I haven't really had. This is the last day my guests are here, so I will be around regularly.

Chicago Shamrox set



I always liked the look of the Chicago Shamrox of the NLL. The jersey's were a little bland but nothing severely dull. Too bad they only lasted two seasons. I've been keeping an eye on the league website as well as it's Twitter and Facebook pages for expansion news. That isn't likely. In the mean time I'll be back soon!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.