22 July 2012

An Arsenal of a Surprise

I am awaiting the start of the 2012-13 Barclays Premier League Season and I will get to see Arsenal FC on YES Network (when I am home from school the only thing YES Net is good for.) Anyway, I am proud to announce the full set of Arsenal shirts for the upcoming campaign - yes I have them personalized. They still have their Red home jerseys, which debuted in June (and on this blog). For more, you can visit the Arsenal Kit Builder.




Glad I could share these with you! I'm off to march in the annual Pulaski Day Parade for the Polish American Congress - Western New York Division (what a shame it would be for the Student Council President not to show up and lose any ounce of credibility) It's a fun festival in Cheektowaga, and if you're around, the Parade starts at 1PM EDT.  Afterwards I have a Sunday afternoon match for work. For now . . .

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.