21 July 2012

BNG Up in the Air (In a Good Way)

I'm still auditing many of my designs and have been altering them frequently so I don't know which of them will be next. In the mean time, I have something to add for the BNG 2.0 tab. BNG is taking flight with new livery! I know I am making it sound more exciting than it is but I'm quite frankly surprised I didn't think of it sooner. I will have to get the clogs in my brain rolling as they seem to have rusted having had most of last week off (kind of).



This is really a temporary, as I would like to give it a more "graphic" feel - for obvious reasons. But the fact that I hadn't yet done one, I felt the need to do so. That's all she wrote today . . . the misfortune of not having an administrative assistant - not. Although I am still a button-seeker so that would be nice. Nonetheless, I'm the one doing the typing and sadly I have nothing more to present to you lovely people. Toodleoo.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.