25 July 2012

Giving Tacky Tuesday a Try on a Wednesday

I wanted to get at least one concept like this. Furthermore, It's taken me over a year to give my hand at a ducks concept - or at least a legitimate one. I can be a tacky guy when it comes to shirts, which have some of the most bizzare designs (we're talking Hawai'ian style, not Hawai'ian shirts). I will display some next Tuesday. However, I thought of how successful the Hawai'ian jersey has been the twice it's been used.

Both images courtesy of the NLL Blog

Google search the Rock and Swarm Hawai'ian jerseys when you get a chance, you can learn about their useage. Anyway, I was then inspired to give some team a Hawai'ian jersey . . . but who? I then thought "I still havent given the Ducks a look - What's taking me so long?" So I played aorund a Bit and this is what I came up with:

I'm surprised how it translated!
I would like to see more Hawai'ian jerseys in sports - provided that whoever is going to use one will make it look appealing. This applies especially to warmer weather teams, the teams who would appropriately be used to warmer weather. By the way, we have seen 1000 visitors come to the site. Once you have come, you are not recounted on your next visit though you IP addres does show how often you visit.

Not bad for a small town blog in such a short time, eh?

A great dat for BNG considering the almost three months! Please, please send feedback and concepts as we try to continue to provide friendly service at Buffalo Nickel Graphics! See you all soon.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.