04 July 2012

Truly an American Idea

My father forbade me (sort of) from using the computer so he and I could finish painting the deck along with other outdoor maintenance. So I am now finally here.

My welcome page.
The above has been my Google homepage since probably January of this year, a page I only cycle when I get bored of it. But yet I almost never use my homepage and go directly to whichever site I'm browsing. Anyway, how appropriate to finish the concept of a genuine American game-show and a spectacular American holiday - despite the Declaration of Independence being actually drafted on July second. Heck, even John Adams inaccurately predicted how there would be such exotic festivities on this day (2 July) . . . well, he got the celebratory part right.


4 July, 2008
So the blue for the Price is Right looks good in some spots and bad in others.


It wasn't easy, but it had to be done.

The Price is Right Blue Collection
Home, Road, Alternate



The alternate in this set seems to ruin the schematics, but I'm trying to make do with what I have and can do with it. Given that, let's put this to beddy-bye for now. Hoping to get better quality stuff following the past week. Happy concocting!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.