01 July 2012

Working for the Weekend

As mentioned yesterday, I was at our family's lake-house painting my room in LA Angels decor. With almost no help (a guest helped start who said she loved painting rooms), I finished two and three quarters worth walls with two coats each. I also did a second coat on the young lady's quarter of the wall. This is what we started with:

The middle room.

After two days worth of work, with me being a courteous host between coats I ended up with this:

Phase I - The Walls.

After the last wall was re-coated, it was off to home depot to get a gallon each for the LAA Navy for the logo/floor and a basic silver for the halo on the logo/closet in addition to a pint each of white and LAA Red for the logo stencil. A dramatized version can be seen below.

You can figure it out.

This will be finished next weekend on our next trip there. You will be able to see the final product pictures then. I can't wait to share them with you!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.