19 August 2012

More Arena Sports: Part II

My Destroyers record is 1-2 whereas my Blizzard record is 3-2 with a couple games missing. My Bandits record is 13-6 overall including 1-1 in championship/playoff games (06 & 08).  I also am 1-0 in NLL All-Star Games. I technically am 0-3 in Buffalo ASGs because, I had a religious ed class the night of the NPSL one hosted by the Blizzard in addition to the loss at the Triple-A one.

Here are more of the vintage Arena Football League videos.



Keep up tomorrow for the latest from the Angels room in Chautauqua, NY as the floor and final wall have been almost finished. The only thing left will be the door frame and window frame in silver.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.