20 August 2012

More Painting in the Angel Room

To start, I have updated my statistics . . . My Destroyers record is 1-2 whereas my Blizzard record is 5-2. My Bandits record is 13-6 overall including 1-1 in championship/playoff games (06 & 08).  I also am 0-1 in NLL All-Star Games. I technically am 0-3 in Buffalo ASGs because, I had religious ed the night of the NPSL one hosted by the Blizzard (Feb 2001) in addition to the loss at the Triple-A one. That makes my First Niagara Center record 19-10 in all competitions.

Tomorrow will be part three of the arena sports posts. In the mean time, I am almost finished with my room. unfortunately I don't think I will finish before school, but at least most of the work has been done. You can see photos of the most recent installment below.






You can see what's left, as I have that small panel next to the door as well as the baseboards in addition to the window frame, door frame and rest of the floor behind that futon.  I am very proud and excited I am almost finished and how it came out. I will have a slideshow image up soon with a compilation of the renovation. That will do it for today, as I just got back from helping my high school soccer coach with the first day of practice. This is the team I helped to win the league title and record a perfect season last fall! Bye for now.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.