07 August 2012

A Flash of Lightning!

USB flash drives have several different unofficial names (jump drive, thumb drive, and memory drive - among others). This can go in several directions. The Western New York Flash professional women's soccer team won a third consecutive title, each in a different league. The Lightning recently unveiled a new logo and color scheme for their new AHL affiliate in Syracuse. But no, I wanted something new today and hadn't come up with {finished} content for the blog.

     

My mother had purchased these eight gigabyte drives, which were on sale for $6.99 (at K-mart I think). There were two for me and two for her. I chose these two, apparently, my mom wanted the ones I didn't chose. But there was a debate on one of hers. Anyway, I figured to make a template using the ink sketch feature in Paint.Net and then cleaning it up and clearing the design from it. This is what I got:


It WILL be available in the templates tab right away. Back on the ranch, I hope to get some new stuff up soon. But only time will tell.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.