13 August 2012

Monday, Monday, Monday

I know it's early for a post than usual, but I have to get things done today. Okay, first thing is first. The 2012 Summer Olympic Games have concluded. Some of the best competition came about during these games, proving that the third time was the charm for the host. It helped that the USA pulled away with the most golds and medals. More on the trail of my room in Chautauqua, the floor has been started and will receive a second coat of paint when I return their some time towards this coming weekend. You can see the most recent treatment below.




I'm still figuring out what to put up for tomorrow, so feel free to send in any work you may wish to showcase. There is also going to be another physical project I am trying to work on for my amusement. Pictures of that will be available upon completion. Until then, I'll keep you posted.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.