26 August 2012

Mazella Crosses the Hudson

Yes I did, for the ump-teenth time - and I will again tonight cross the Hudson river. Not that it matters, because in a little while, I will be watching the MLL Championship Game from Harvard in person! That's always a cool feeling, regardless who you root for because it's a championship game when everything is at stake. It was great to get to see another team I support for the first time, regardless of the result. I expect to get to do the same in January 2014 as I hopefully get to schedule my internship for North London with Arsenal FC.

*Photo courtsey of the MLL.

As much as it will be sad to leave Boston this time around, it will give me great memories and I will get to see my friend and broadcast partner again the following weekend when we move in at Springfield College for our junior year. But for now, I will once again thank him for his warm hospitality during my family's visit. We did stay in a hotel, but he had us for lunch on Wednesday and he personally bought the Fenway tickets. We can both say we have been to each other's home town at least twice. So long for now, as today will be busy, since we drop off the rental car right after the post-game championship ceremonies. Bye all!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.