05 August 2012

Bullying Hartford . . .

So after reading one of our friend's blogs yesterday, I cannot remember who's, I understand that the Connecticut Whale may no longer be in the AHL which means that Hartford (or the entire state - CT) will not have pro-hockey of any kind beyond the 2012-13 season. So it might be appropriate to have Hartford as a franchise in the Expansion Contest being held at The Art of Hockey. You've seen the potential of the expansion in the other three locations as now we move onto the fourth and last, that being Hartford. One of my best drawn yet not necessarily best colored in. I actually think it is far from the latter. All four entries will be exposed in full tomorrow.




Yes I really got up at quarter to seven in the morning on a Sunday, but there is lots of news in the sports world that needs tending to. In other news, I had a meme in order put up on the Facebooki and Twitter pages a while back and just now thought to put it up. You might (and I hope you) get a kick or two out of this . . .

"The Most Interesting Man in The World"
I know this is unusually early to have a post on this blog, but I wanted to do something different, but don't get used to it. Well you will be seeing all of the "expansion teams" in full tomorrow. Until then, be gone - enjoy a perfectly good Sunday!

- Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.