17 June 2012

Father's Day and the Summer Wind

Happy Father's Day (to which of you readers it may apply)! This afternoon, my family and I had a three hour lunch cruise by Summer Wind on Lake Chautauqua in Celoron, NY. So I come today with a few things. First of all, I made my own GIF image, like the two flags from three days ago. They are my sports affiliations.

As described on the about BNG page.

Also I go back to the BNG Vault again to put on today's display. This one isn't a favorite, but I would like to give it another go (or two). I tried to take the unused Nords logo but it just didn't work the way I thought it would. But yet you can see this is an earlier work in my collection.

The new Quebec Nordiques.

I wonder if I could "borrow" a jersey design fo this set . . .

Anyway, catch you later.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.