19 June 2012

Remember the Titans

Will the Orlando Titans come back to the NLL? It doesn't seem likely. I would have to agree with that. But I thought it would be fun to give them a look with the new jersey template anyway. If they played this season, I would give them a third jersey since my other concepts have one, but I haven't even come close to figuring one out for this team. Although I will have one for tomorrow with the Vancouver Ravens.

A conditional return for the Titans?

For traditional and sentimental reasons as a jersey enthusiast, I kept the New York skyline at the bottom. I also decided that the logo belongs on the sleeves too. I had a team based in New York in my fictional roller hockey league, which featured half a globe on the white home and blue road as well as the front of a shuttle on the orange alternate. This team was created before the Titans were ever in New York (only beat 'em by a month before the Titans were announced as an expansion team for the NLL). Finally, I did use ("steal") the font from the NHL's Nashville Predators, but I made it work for this concept. Since I have to be the center referee today, I will now be playing FIFA '12 as I do before any match I play or referee (if not watching a game). Speaking of which, maybe I can catch the end of one of the EURO 2012 matches in Group C today (though I doubt it). SO to that I bid you adieu!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.