26 June 2012

Batting Practice, Anyone?

Assuming that I can't have a practice jersey on my HJC Open 1st Round concept even though it won't be worn for games, I've decided to show it to you. I have asked and am currently waiting for a response.


Batting practice.


A typical variation



A breathable variation

This should give you a pretty good idea for sure of what's going to be put up tomorrow! In  any event, I'm excited to get this tournament going. But until then, I'll be off . . .

-Ricky

2 comments:

Rio said...

You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and blogging

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

Richard Mazella said...

Thank you for the kind words, glad you enjoy the blog!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.