15 June 2012

Crazy End to the Weekdays

As Nik Wallenda has begun his trek over Niagara Falls, I prefer to (finally) post today's article. Once again, I dig into the archives as I am planning a few projects for the Hopefully near future to be completed. In the meantime,  I have this little diddy to share with you.

Two Colorado Rockies, same era?
Coming fresh off from s series sweep by my favorite Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, I coincidentally chose this concept for display. Quite frankly, I don't remember which HJC contest it was for. But as far as the baseball Rockies are concerned, they have always been consistent with uniforms - until this season. Between the home and road kits, the road grays are now a solid jersey instead of striped, compared to their modernized white home counterparts which have been used since the 2000 season (the homes were always striped). In addition, there are three alternates used two originating in 2000 (Rockies blue) and the other in 2005 (black).

Well, I'm out of things to say for this concept so we'll move on tomorrow. Bye for now!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.