25 June 2012

HJC Open: Round 1 Sneak Peek

I don't want to open the vault until no earlier than Thursday. I'm going to unveil part of what you might expect for HJC's current tournament. I am the tenth seed competing against seeds seven and twelve. I was seven last year as the first person picked out of a hat (everyone below and including me did not get any "Concept of the Week' nominations and/or wins). I still don't have any of those, by the way. So I'm not going to tell you what these are so you can have fun. I'm in the final editing stages so keep an eye out for the completed concept either here in the next few days or on HJC on Thursday.


There are four jerseys in total.


Let me get back to finishing those before Wednesday night's deadline. Ciao!

-Ricky

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Ummm, the deadline is Wednesday @ 11:59pm EST...not Thursday.

Richard Mazella said...

When I said Thursday here, I was saying that I didn't want to post any of my past concepts until I sent my HJC Open concept was submitted. That seemed to go to the wayside because it did not get sent to you for whatever reason on Wednesday afternoon. I sent a new e-mail with it to be displayed for blog purposes only since it can't be enterd anymore.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.