16 June 2012

Archie St. Louis

Yes the title for today was a made up name. As I continue to mourn over Poland losing to the Czechs in the group stages of Euro 2012 earlier today, I still haven't finalized a decent idea for your eyes.

Below I have posted a rink template if you want to give your favorite team's home a new look.
Ice rink layout.

A mock of my actual concept - I've thought about having it actually custom made.

The above is an idea I had based on one of my previous concepts, during a St. Louis Blues re-design contest. It wasn't too shabby. Though I can definitely say it was one of my favorite contests! If you look below, you'll see why.

My STL re-design entry for HJC.
I re-colored the outline to create this version of Ross Taylor's logo from yellow to red. This was done to be accommodated as shoulder patches for the home and road sweaters. Anyway, it's time to go again. In that case, I'll be back!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.