11 June 2012

Back to the Scrapbook

This was a contest for the ages from last year. HJC wanted us to re-brand for the OHL, QMJHL, and/or the WHL. Of the three, this was my best executed, whereas the other two didn't fare as well. I didn't get individual title for WHL or overall either, but the other two were well intended. At one point I will try to revive the other two and clean them up, but I will show the originals tomorrow.

The T-birds from Seattle.
After all I'm having difficult mobility from being kissed by the sun a little too much when I underestimated the need for sunscreen yesterday during the match I worked after a rainy day before. As a result you would naturally feel that I would be doing more concept-wise, which I am. However I am still tinkering with them. As for now, I'll be off to a game in a little bit. Sorry for today's tardiness on posting and I will write you all tomorrow.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.