10 June 2012

Black Kats Makeover

Yesterday, I mentioned Jeff who e-mailed HJC to find a potential suitor to help re-identify his athletic program. I finished the jerseys accordingly to yesterday's post.

Home with new logo

Road with new logo.

Alternate with new script.


I'd provide more stuff today, but I just biked back from my first soccer match from today after two yesterday. I also have to bike back right now. Then I have to bike home and leave for a game that needs to be driven to. I'm a very busy soccer official today. With that, I'll be off!

-Ricky

P.S. - I replaced the originals I posted with this post due to a typographical error (type-o). which also gave me a chance to add TV numbers which I originally thought would be unnecessary, they add a little character. -Ricky (9:15 PM EDT)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.