03 June 2012

In the Still of the Night . . . Well, Sort Of

I know I am late, and I apologize, but I was at the lakefront property in Chautauqua, NY the my folks and I own to continue renovations. I will be painting "my room" in angels dark red (courtesy of The Home Depot) and navy floor with a white baseboard, prior to all, I plan on pencil stenciling the Halos logo free hand, before filling that in and painting the walls.

Anyway, the third round of my AFL collection is the main topic of conversation today!


Guernsey                                    Clash
The only team that Carlton knows!

"Devilishly clever!"
United Power workers of Australia.
Tomorrow should have some more entertaining jumpers - perhaps. That's all folks!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.