29 June 2012

Small Talk

To be quite honest, I blanked on what to put up for your amusement today. I have sent my votes in for the HJC Open. I typically vote for myself when it comes to point voting, but this is a rare time we have been allowed to vote for our own concept in an exclusive tournament. I need the vote anyway. However this is one of the better concepts I have proposed (in my opinion). A lot of the other match-ups saw me chose the upset in at least each of the first three picks. This includes the first seed, our friend Stéphane Sinotte at Le Troisème Chandail. Even his concept didn't wow me enough - quite an atypical performance from him. All this coming after I e-mailed him saying I would vote for his concept (implying that he usually has a better concept than his opponent in these contests). Anyway, all I have for today is what's below.

Earn your stripes?

I wanted to see a red alternate for the Jets in Winnipeg, but that didn't happen. The latter two were just for speculation. Sorry if I'm boring, but I have a lot going for me right now. We'll be in touch.

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.