01 June 2012

First Day of June!

Here we are, in the dawn of a new month, and working on bowling and auto racing templates. Meanwhile the BNG 2.0" rab has been added to give us a jersey look - definately hockey-esque as far as the primary logo is, though I prefer the alternate considering I made them both. anyway, give it a gander.

Home                        Road

Alternate


Below I have three AFL (footy, not arena in this case) concepts in my AFL set being showcased today! I am also going to show a concept I came on for the defunct Melbourne University FC team based on the current jumpers of Port Adelaide.

The Shinboner's delight.

A stairway to heaven?

The dog pound?
Melbourne University FC primary and clash jumpers

Well that's the final content for today, Part II of VI is tomorrow. Hasta la vista!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.