12 June 2012

Kings of the World (or At Least the NHL)

I was rushed out of the house to "Get Motivated" at the seminar of the same name this morning (8AM-5PM local). Greats such as the likes of Joe Montana, Steve Forbes, Bill Cosby, and Marv Levy spoke. I had to center referee a match immediately following.

Who would have thought that the Stanley Cup would be decided by a sloppy check for a penalty. Certainly not me. AS much as I despise the Kings, Jersey jumped ahead of them because of the 2003 Finals, and how unfairly they won (despite JS Giguere winning the Conn Smythe).  Besides, it took us way shorter to win our first cup in franchise history.Speaking of the Kings and Ducks, all hail Dustin Penner - King of the Freeway. I gave him this title since he's won the cup for both teams and obviously the only one to do so.

 The  concepts below are the home and roads I propose for the Kings and Devils. For LA, I blended new colors with old and took a great third logo then modifying it briefly.


A novel idea for a home jersey? A royal one at least.

Literally, kings of the road!

The Devils have a little something different from the current look. I add the green back, but keep the black too. teh logo also has more spacing (the circle outline isn't connected anymore).


The stripes make this jersey.

The green shows up better here, in a bland version of the home sweater.

Tomorrow, I will post pictures and videos I took from Get Motivated on the above seminar. I will prepare them until then, so aloha!

-Ricky

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.